Each software package includes:
SonoBat 4 – Pacific Northwest-Jefferson:
- File viewer and manager for quickly viewing your full-spectrum files in. Manage metadata and manually vet automated batch classifications.
- Export options for reporting classification results of multiple survey nights, recording stations, even multiple field sites as a single action. Overall summaries entire whole datasets, the parameters used to come to a species decision, nightly summaries, and file by file results generated in a universal spreadsheet format.
- Bundled with the suite. SonoBat Utilities handle discrete file management tasks that have uses outside of SonoBat and encourage strong data handling practices.
- For more information on SonoBat Utilities click HERE.
SonoBatLIVE – PacNW:
- Active monitoring tool for use with USB microphones. Research grade uncompromised real-time full-spectrum classification running the same high-resolution full-spectrum analysis and classification engine as SonoBat 4.
- Results immediately added to the metadata of your recordings.
- MLE summary updates with each file acquired.
- History page with thumbnail sonograms sortable by time, species, or user applied tags. Thumbnails expand to full size for review.
- User editing of metadata and tags of individual files.
- All conventional post processing happens during recording session. When you close down a recording session, SonoBatLIVE has already prepared your evening summary report and batch processed your files for review in the SonoBat Vetting Table.